Eridge Park is a village and historic park located north of the parish of Rotherfield, to the north-east of Crowborough in East Sussex, England. The adjoining home of the same name is the seat of the Marquess of Abergavenny. The area is a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Eridge was the seat (main home) of the Earls and Marquesses of Abergavenny. In 1792 Henry Nevill, 2nd Earl of Abergavenny converted the old Eridge House into a Gothic castle, which he named Eridge Castle. The castle was replaced by a neo-Georgian mansion in the 1930s, which was itself partially demolished 30 years later, when the guest wing was replaced by a large circular swimming pool. As a 20th century structure on an ancient site, the house is not a listed building.